What is our program?
1. Educating clients and promoting home dental care.
2. Doing early hand descales in cats and in some dogs.
3. Encouraging the use of dental diets and chlorhexidine treated raw hides (dogs).
4. Performing dentistry on pets when needed, which is estimated at every 12-18 months especially in small breed dogs.
5. Encouraging a rotation based system for multiple pet families, tailored to each pet’s needs.
6. Scheduling annual re-evaluations every year and twice yearly for geriatric animals.
7. Keeping accurate dental records, which are updated each dentistry to keep a log of the progression of your pets oral health.
Specifics of this program could only be exposed under the client only section of this website, due to professional regulation which requires a proper veterinary-client-patient relationship.